Deadline: 30 September 2017
P&G is currently seeking applications for its U.S. Higher Education Grant program. The P&G Fund is focused on improving communities with their people and superior brands where they add unique value for those who need them most.
Awards are for one year only and range from $5,000-$10,000. One college or university may apply for multiple grants supporting multiple programs but may not receive more than $50,000 in one year.
- Applicant’s organization is a regionally accredited U.S. college or university.
- Improving curriculum to be at the cutting edge in relevance and effectiveness.
- Fostering and enabling leadership opportunities and learning.
- Creating a learning environment that encourages and enhances innovation and creativity.
- Strengthening diversity in thought, participation and ongoing interaction.
- Recipients must be willing to complete an impact survey nine months after receiving the award.
Grant programs must meet the following criteria:
- Do not apply if applicants are seeking operating support.
- Not attempt to influence legislation, or participate in any political campaign activity.
- Must be permanently dedicated to an exempt purpose.
- Not make donations to individuals or endowments.
- Not be used for religious purposes.
- Not be used for conferences, galas, or events.
- Not benefit P&G or its employees (e.g., gifts, meals, etc.).
- Grant money must be used as described in the application.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit U.S. Higher Education Grant.