Deadline: 12 April 2017
Applications are open for the third “Laboratory media and social innovation” competition for Media,
Laboratory media and social innovation a project implemented in the framework of Internews “Support access to information” with the assistance of the US Agency for International Development (USAID). Organizers of the event – Internews in Tajikistan Tcell, “Open Society Institute” – Assistance Foundation in Tajikistan, the Association of Independent Broadcasters and audio / video producers, NGO “Homa”.
As a result of the Laboratory of the best online projects of the participating countries will be provided with small grants in the amount of $ 1,500.
- Both individual and group requests from media professionals, civil society, NGOs, government agencies and IT experts from Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan and Tajikistan are accepted.
- Applications for social online projects where the real problems of your city, region and country can be solved with the help of mobile applications, longridov, mapping projects, special projects, etc.
- Selection Criteria:
- The project should solve timely, topical and social issues
- The project should be easily adapted / implemented within the existing media resource
- The project must have a target audience
- The project must have a plan for implementation of the idea after the event (fundraising, promotion and sustainable development)
- Participants must have experience in implementing media, social, or IT-projects
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted via email at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Tajikistan, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan.
For more information, please visit Media Lab and social innovation 2017.