Applications are now open for the Maypole Fund to resource imaginative, non-violent activities by feminist anti-militarist women – whether individual women or women only groups – to proactively challenge patriarchy.
Grants from the Maypole Fund have contributed to a wide range of activities. So far, Maypole money has helped with printing leaflets, mounting exhibitions and making videos.
They welcome applications from women only for projects and activities that meet the following aims of The Maypole Fund:
- action against the arms trade;
- action against nuclear weapons and weapons systems;
- action to support disarmament policies, processes and related initiatives.
They give grants of up to £750.
- Young women’s groups/individuals and lesbian groups/individuals;
- Activities or projects not yet started;
- Women who do not have access to other sources of funding or whose projects find it difficult to attract funding from elsewhere;
- Imaginative/creative activities;
- Individual and small women’s groups over larger established women’s groups.
For more information, visit http://www.maypolefund.org/the-grant/