The Brown-Forman Foundation is seeking applications for its Grants Program 2020.
To Brown-Forman, being a responsible and caring corporate citizen is more than an investment; it embodies company’s purpose of enriching life.
Both the Foundation and Corporation partner with organizations that meet the criteria below are aligned with the following strategic focus areas:
- Enhance Arts and Cultural Living
- Increase access to vibrant, diverse, and educational arts & cultural experiences.
- Ensure Essential Living Standards
- Empower Responsible and Sustainable Living
- The Foundation will consider requests of $25,000 and above
- The Corporation will consider requests up to $25,000
To be considered by the Foundation or Corporation for funding, organizations and their programs should meet the following conditions:
- The organization (or fiscal sponsor) must be determined by the IRS to be a tax-exempt organization described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and a public charity described in Section 509(a)(1) or 509(a)(2) of the Code, that is operated exclusively for charitable, scientific, or educational purposes.
- Priority is given to organizations located in Louisville, Kentucky.
- The organization’s mission and project outcomes must align with one or more of the strategic focus areas.
- Proposals must be received by the submission deadline to be considered for that grant cycle.
- Proposals must provide a sound basis of measurement toward project goals and outcomes.
For more information, visit https://www.brown-forman.com/apply-for-a-grant/