Deadline: 4 February 2020
The Australia Council for the Arts is seeking applications for a program entitled “Arts Projects for Individuals and Groups” to deliver benefits to the arts sector and wider public, including national and international audiences.
- Grants are available from $10,000 to $50,000.
- Supported activities must last no longer than three years from the proposed start date.
- the creation of new work
- practice based research
- creative development
- promotion and marketing
- market development activity
- Only individuals and groups may apply to this category. Applicants must be a practicing artist or arts worker and an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident.
- Applications for funding to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Arts panel must come from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander individuals or groups.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: Australia
For more information, please visit https://www.australiacouncil.gov.au/funding/funding-index/arts-projects-for-individuals-and-groups/