Deadline: 9 August 2019
The ASEAN- Australia Young Leaders Forum (AAYLF) is currently inviting applications for young leaders to foster stronger intercultural leadership skills, build a regional network of like- minded young people , design and implement projects to improve ASEAN- Australia relations.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The ASEAN-Australia Young Leaders Forum 2019 is composed of three stages: the pre-forum coursework, the forum, and the post-forum Strategic Young Leader role. This format has been chosen to ensure delegates have the greatest opportunity possible to maximise their learning, foster new networks and develop their conceptual ideas into tangible actions that strengthen the relationship between ASEAN and Australia.
The ultimate goal of AAYLF is to equip young leaders from across Australia and ASEAN with the skills, tools and expertise required to be passionate advocates and agents of change, who are empowered to shape the future of the region. It aims to attract influential young leaders from across all disciplines and professions including science, policy, business and the arts.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Enhance Knowledge;
- Develop Soft skills;
- Create connections;
- Line Networks;
- Strengthen ASEAN- Australia Relations.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Digital Economy;
- Disaster Resilience;
- Counter- terrorism.
- Online Programme
- Introducing you to the latest in ASEAN-Australia affairs and engaging you in pre-forum research activities.
- Expert Panels
- Exposing you to the latest ideas, insights and trends from expert across Southeast Asia and Australia.
- Business Networking
- Kick-starting your regional career by providing networking opportunities with prominent people and organisations in the region.
- AAYLF x Impact Hub Jakarta Hackathon
- Catalysing your journey as an advocate and entrepreneur in the ASEAN-Australia space.
- Cross-Cultural Connections
- Creating a community of young leaders from countries across Southeast Asia and Australia.
- ASEAN-Australia Strategic Youth Leader Role
- Providing a platform for you to capitalise on the skills and ideas gained during the Forum.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Applicants must be aged between 18 and 29 years of age as of 29th November 2019;
- Applicant must have a good command of English;
- Applicant must be able to commit to completing an online pre-forum curriculum;
- Applicant must be available to attend AAYLF in Jakarta between 28 November and 3 December and meet any applicable visa requirements;
- They must be actively engaged in current affairs impacting ASEAN member states and/or the ASEAN-Australia relationship;
- Applicants must be willing to act as an ASEAN-Australia Strategic Youth Leader for a duration of 12 months following the Forum;
- They must hold a valid Australian or ASEAN member state national passport.
How to Apply
- The application process consist of both written application and a video submission
- Applicants can download the application form from the address given in the website.
For more information please visit https://aasyp.org/aaylf/about/
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.