Deadline: 2 June 2020
The Australia Council for the Arts is seeking applications for a program entitled “Arts Projects for Individuals and Groups” to deliver benefits to the arts sector and wider public, including national and international audiences.
Australia Council for the Arts is the Australian Government’s arts funding and advisory body.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Grants are available from $10,000 to $50,000.
- Supported activities must last no longer than three years from the proposed start date.
- the creation of new work
- practice based research
- creative development
- promotion and marketing
- market development activity
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Only individuals and groups may apply to this category. You must be a practicing artist or arts worker and an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident.
- Applications for funding to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Arts panel must come from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander individuals or groups.
As part of the application process, you will be able to choose which peer panel you want to assess your application. The peer panels available are:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Arts
- Community Arts and Cultural Development
- Emerging and Experimental Arts
- Multi-art form
- Visual Arts
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via the given website.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
The types of questions they ask in the application form include:
- a title for your project
- a summary of your project
- a brief bio of the artist or group applying
- an outline of your project and what you want to do
- a timetable or itinerary for your project
- a description of the outcome your project delivers
- a projected budget which details the expenses, income and in-kind support of the project
- supporting material as relevant to your project, including an artistic example, bios of additional artists, and letters of support from participants or communities.
For more information, visit https://www.australiacouncil.gov.au/funding/funding-index/arts-projects-for-individuals-and-groups/
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.