Deadline: 26 March 2020
The Australia-Indonesia Institute is currently inviting applications to foster links between Australia and Indonesia by increasing cultural awareness and mutual understanding, and promoting cooperation and exchange, and enhancing understanding between the two nations.
The objective of the Australia-Indonesia Institute grant program is to provide seed funding for innovative programs and initiatives which strengthen people-to-people and institutional links with Indonesia and deepen mutual understanding and cooperation between Australia and Indonesia.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Australia-Indonesia Institute has identified the following priority areas for its grant round:
- Economic Diplomacy, Trade, Business;
- Social initiatives (including Entrepreneurship, Religion, Sport and Health);
- Contemporary Arts & Culture;
- Gender & Women’s Empowerment;
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Grant applications for a minimum of $10,000 or maximum of $40,000 per year will be considered.
- It is anticipated that most grants will be between $20,000 and $30,000 per year, depending on the scope of the grant activity and its complexity.
To be eligible you must:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Be one of the following entity types:
- An Australian entity with an Australian Business Number (ABN), Australian Company Number (ACN), or Indigenous Corporation Number (ICN);
- An Australian consortium with a lead organisation;
- An Australian registered charity or not-for-profit organisation;
- An Australian local government body;
- An Australian State/Territory government body;
- A corporate Commonwealth entity;
- An Australian statutory authority;
- Be an Australian or permanent resident of Australia;
- Or be an Indonesian citizen or organisation.
- Or be a well-established organisation in Indonesia with a business purpose to advocate for Australian business, education and/or cultural interests.
- And be willing to provide or develop child protection guidelines for your project if it involves people under the age of 18 years.
You are not eligible to apply if you are:
- Not an Australian, a permanent resident of Australia or an Australian organisation and you are not an Indonesian citizen of, or organisation; or
- A previous applicant who has failed to provide a full and proper acquittal of an earlier IRGP grant.
- You may provide an interim report with the agreement of the relevant Secretariat where existing grant funding will be expended prior to the commencement of the new grant requested.
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
Applications must be submitted electronically via given website.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/31AbteU
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.