Deadline: 28 June 2019
The emphasis of the program is adressing basic humanitarian hardships. Presently, DAP applications with a focus on health, education, poverty alleviation, and/or gender equality are being prioritized.
Development Sectors and Strategic Policy Priorities
- Especially projects improving basic skills of reading, writing and maths
- Female and child safety
- Economic progress
- Poverty reduction
- Employment and work skills
- Commencing small businesses where applicants and their communities will make a contribution in labour, materials, transport or cash;
Target Groups and Locations
- Groups: Preference will be given to projects addressing the needs of women, children or disabled persons, people in poverty, especially where they are affected by humanitarian hardship or inequality
- Locations: The Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, and Palau including outer-island and remote areas where risk management considerations can be satisfied.
Individuals, government agencies and non-government organisations
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Projects should:
- Be strongly focused on local or national development
- Be sustainable
- Have the same aims as Australia’s aid activities
- Have real and practical development outcomes for the community
- Have clearly described goals, intended results and overall outcomes.
- Require a DAP contribution of less than USD 20,000
- Projects will be approved or rejected on the basis of whether:
- the development benefits of the proposal worth the cost
- the goals and outcomes can be achieved sustainably
- the project can actually be implemented as described
- the project is in line with DAP objectives
Note: Projects that will assist additional development of the community, or are which are an example for similar developments elsewhere, would be welcomed.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
Eligible Countries: The Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, and Palau
For more information, please visit https://fsm.embassy.gov.au/phpi/110110.html
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.