Deadline: 5 April 2019
The Australian Government is seeking applications from eligible child care services in an open competitive process to apply to deliver services under the CCCF from 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2021.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The CCCF is part of the Australian Government’s Child Care Safety Net, which contributes to giving the most vulnerable children a strong start in life while supporting parents into work.
The CCCF aims to support child care services to address barriers to child care participation, particularly targeting disadvantaged and vulnerable families and communities.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The objectives of the grant opportunity are to:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- support eligible child care services in disadvantaged and vulnerable communities to transition to and operate viably under the new child care system
- support the longer-term sustainability of eligible child care services.
The Australian Government has approved funding of approximately $110 million per annum (GST exclusive) for the CCCF. Within this allocation, there is approximately $21.8 million (GST exclusive) available under this grant opportunity: up to $11.5 million in 2019-20 and $10.3 million in 2020-21.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
This grant opportunity will provide funding under three categories, called program ‘elements’. Each element intends to fund a specific type of activity. The elements are:
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- Sustainability Support: helping eligible child care services operating in areas of limited supply improve the viability and sustainability of their service.
- Community Support: helping eligible child care services to work with other organisations and families to identify and address community level barriers to child care participation. The engagement must ultimately result in increased child care participation.
- Capital Support: helping eligible child care services by contributing towards the cost of modifying, renovating, extending or building child care facilities (‘capital works’). These capital works must result in more child care places in areas where there is unmet demand.
The intended outcomes of the grant opportunity are:
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
- child care services operating in disadvantaged and vulnerable communities are able to address (or have increased capacity to address) community level barriers to child care participation
- increased number of children from vulnerable or disadvantaged families and communities accessing child care
- increased sustainability of child care services operating in disadvantaged communities experiencing viability issues, including in areas with fluctuating and/or low short-term demand
- increased availability of child care places in disadvantaged communities with high unmet demand through capital works projects
- To be eligible for this grant opportunity, at the date of application lodgement, applicants must be:
- a Child Care Subsidy (CCS) approved operator of an approved child care service under Family Assistance Law, AND
- Their service must be providing child care in a CCCF priority area; OR
- 50 percent or more of children attending Their service must reside in a CCCF priority area OR
- 50 percent or more of Their educators must be delivering care in a CCCF priority area (for family day care services) OR
- They must be an approved operator of an In Home Care service that was a previous recipient of funding under the department’s Community Support Program, during 2017-18.
- The approved provider can apply for funding with respect to a single approved child care service or a number of approved child care services that the approved provider operates.
- While both for-profit and not-for-profit services are eligible to apply, funding preference will be given to not-for-profit services
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Country: Australia
For more information, please visit https://www.communitygrants.gov.au/grants/community-child-care-fund-cccf-round-2
(Ad) A massive library of Downloadable Ebooks, covering a range of how-to topics from fundraising, proposal writing, grant listings, donor listings to NGO management. Learn more.