Deadline: 3 October 2017
The Australian Government is currently seeking applications for its Regional Performing Arts Touring Fund to help performing arts to reach regional and remote communities across Australia. Grants are available to help support the net touring costs required for a national tour.
There is no limit on the amount of funding available. Grants are available for:
- interstate net touring costs, including freight, transport, accommodation and travel payments outside of your home state
- a contribution towards tour expenses.
- Both individuals and organisations may apply.
- To apply, one must not:
- have received or administered a grant from the AUstralian Council in the past that has not been satisfactorily acquitted
- owe money to the Australia Council.
- One can’t apply for the following activity:
- projects where the performers and artistic personnel are not paid at Award rates
- projects that are to tour an international production
- touring projects that only include capital city or metropolitan presentations
- touring projects that do not include three or more interstate locations
- touring projects that only include presentations in schools
- tour dates that have already taken place
- projects with a budget in surplus.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: Australia
For more information, please visit Regional Performing Arts Touring Fund.