The Australian Sports Foundation is inviting applications for the Active Kids Grants Program to provide every child with the active childhood they deserve, by supplying them with the equipment they need to participate in sporting activities.
The grants will be focusing on volunteer run grassroots and community clubs with young members aged under 20, with priority given to clubs in disadvantaged and/or rural communities.
The Active Kids Grants are intended to support and encourage young Australians into sports participation.The grants will be made to fund projects that specifically target young Australians aged under 20, by acquiring:
- Sporting Equipment
- Sporting Kit
- Sporting Uniforms
- Suggested grant values are up to $10,000.
Organisations and clubs can only submit one application per ground round, and must:
- Be volunteer run and not affiliated with a professional club
- Be registered with the Australian Sports Foundation.
- Be a not for profit with an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Intend to spend the funds within 12 months of receiving them
- Be willing to provide updates on progress or host visitors as requested
For more information, visit https://asf.org.au/news/active-kids-grants-open-now/