Deadline: 30 September 2019
Azim Premji University is seeking proposals for its Climate Change Research Funding Programme to promote increased understanding, and to explore possible action and responses on the climate crisis in India.
They invite high quality proposals that examine significant questions of public concern in the following three areas:
- Climate change education and outreach
- Climate change policy and action
- Climate change adaptation in various sectors of development practice
The funding programme is designed to strengthen and supplement the existing efforts in these areas. While they are open to any broad consideration within the area, the research should be empirically grounded, and be able to directly inform and engage with education and outreach, policy or practice.
The duration of projects is for 1 year, and size of the research fund is a maximum of Rs.20 lakhs per proposal.
- Research Funds will be awarded primarily to individuals or teams affiliated with academic and teaching institutions, think tanks, NGOs and other centers of vital research and action both in India and elsewhere.
- They encourage a diversity of interested applicants in the fields of education, creative arts, development practice, public policy, media, academia, and other areas of relevance to submit proposals.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via the given website and also submit the required documents:
- CV for all investigators
- Short concept note of not more than 3 pages
- Budget breakdown
- Anticipated timeline
For more information, please visit https://azimpremjiuniversity.edu.in/SitePages/climate-change-research-funding.aspx