Deadline: 14 April 2017
The Ben & Jerry’s Foundation is seeking applications for Grassroots Organizing for Social Change Program that will offer general or project support to non-profit organizations throughout the United States and is most competitive grant program. The program supports organizations that share and embody this theory of change.
While Foundation’s broad goals are to further social and environmental justice and support sustainable and just food systems, that focus on the types of activities and strategies an organization uses for creating social change rather than on the specific issues the organization is addressing.
- Community & ally outreach
- Leadership development
- Constituent empowerment & decision-making
- Popular education
- Root cause analysis
- Power analysis
- Campaign development
- Mobilizing constituents & allies
- Coalition building
- Direct action
The Foundation makes one-year grants for up to $25,000, to organizations with budgets under $500,000.
- Only organizations with 501(c)3 status, or who have a fiscal agent with this status are eligible to apply.
- The Foundation will only consider proposals from grassroots, constituent-led organizations that are using community-organizing and base-building strategies to accomplish their goals.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit Ben & Jerry’s Foundation.