Deadline: 30 September 2019
Applications are now open for Blue Growth Innovation and SMEs Programme Portugal which is a business development programme with the main objective of increasing value creation and sustainable growth in the Portuguese blue economy.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Programme is part of the EEA Grants 2014-2021. The EEA and Norway Grants aim at contributing to the reduction of economic and social disparities in the European Economic Area (EEA) and to the strengthening of bilateral relations between the Donor States (Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein) and the Beneficiary States.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Fish and seafood transformation industry
- Commercial ports
- Ocean renewable energy sector
- Maritime industry, including innovative maritime transport technologies
- Maritime digitalization
- Off-shore infrastructures
- Robotics related to marine and maritime technologies
- Technologies for deep sea resources and mapping
- Shipbuilding and shipping (development of innovative products and technologies)
- Blue biotechnology
- Nautical tourism
- Environmental monitoring and surveillance activities
- Available Fund: 14.200.000€ (75% of the funding shall be allocated to SMEs.).
- Maximum Grant Amount for each project: 500.000€.
- Minimum Grant Amount for each project: 200.000€.
- Grant Rates: The funding rate will not exceed 70% of total eligible project costs.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
SMEs and large enterprises with no more than 25% public ownership, established as legal persons in Portugal are considered eligible applicants of projects.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.innovasjonnorge.no/en/start-page/eea-norway-grants/Programmes/business-development/portugal/
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.