Deadline: 30 September 2019
Applications are now open for Blue Growth Innovation and SMEs Programme Portugal which is a business development programme with the main objective of increasing value creation and sustainable growth in the Portuguese blue economy.
The Programme is part of the EEA Grants 2014-2021. The EEA and Norway Grants aim at contributing to the reduction of economic and social disparities in the European Economic Area (EEA) and to the strengthening of bilateral relations between the Donor States (Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein) and the Beneficiary States.
- Fish and seafood transformation industry
- Commercial ports
- Ocean renewable energy sector
- Maritime industry, including innovative maritime transport technologies
- Maritime digitalization
- Off-shore infrastructures
- Robotics related to marine and maritime technologies
- Technologies for deep sea resources and mapping
- Shipbuilding and shipping (development of innovative products and technologies)
- Blue biotechnology
- Nautical tourism
- Environmental monitoring and surveillance activities
- Available Fund: 14.200.000€ (75% of the funding shall be allocated to SMEs.).
- Maximum Grant Amount for each project: 500.000€.
- Minimum Grant Amount for each project: 200.000€.
- Grant Rates: The funding rate will not exceed 70% of total eligible project costs.
SMEs and large enterprises with no more than 25% public ownership, established as legal persons in Portugal are considered eligible applicants of projects.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.innovasjonnorge.no/en/start-page/eea-norway-grants/Programmes/business-development/portugal/