Deadline: 19 August 2018
- Increasing understanding and highlighting opportunities in TVET (Technical & Vocational Education & Training) and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) for women across Cambodia by identifying and promoting role models and training programmes
- Nurturing Cambodia’s future female political and business leaders
- Providing training and mentoring opportunities to female reporters and to those who wish to report specifically on gender issues across Cambodia
Budgets should be for activities, undertaken over the period September 2018 to March 2019. Each activity within the project can cost no more than $14,000 with the total cost of the project being no more than $30,000. We are unable to fund multiple-year projects.
Projects not eligible for funding:
Projects focused on service delivery or project that support military, religious affairs, construction activities, capital costs, or mainly staff salaries are ineligible.
- The project is creative and original ideas which could help us achieve any of the above goals.
- Successful bids will be for innovative activities that will have the greatest impact and deliver real change.
- The project are less interested in proposals which focus purely on seminars, workshops or the production of research reports as ends in themselves. Instead, proposals should include action-oriented ideas which will bring about concrete outcomes.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit British Embassy in Phnom Penh.