Deadline: 29 May 2019
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The mission in Cambodia is to support democratic and sustainable development, promote and enable gender equality across the country, improve business environment and build support and capacity for future generations of Cambodia’s political and business leaders.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Some specific areas of focus are:
- Increasing understanding and highlighting opportunities in TVET (Technical & Vocational Education & Training) including working alongside the Ministry of Education and Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training; the aim being to increase the number of students taking forward TVET career paths across the whole of Cambodia, in order to fill the skills gap that exists in Cambodia, with a particular focus on women.
- Nurturing Cambodia’s future political and business leaders.
- Building capacity, skills and opportunities for women across all of Cambodia and encouraging women’s leadership and empowerment by promoting high achieving Cambodian women.
- Increasing and protecting media freedoms and freedom of expression across the whole of Cambodia.
- Supporting Cambodia with the full implementation of its domestic ivory ban.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Budgets should be for activities, undertaken from mid-June 2019 to March 2020.
- Each activity within the project can cost no more than $13,000 and the overall project can cost no more than $80,000.
- The Embassy is looking for creative and original ideas which could help to achieve any of the above-mentioned goals. Successful bids will be for innovative activities that will have the greatest impact and deliver real change.
- The Embassy is interested in proposals focusing on activities that will bring about concrete outcomes rather than purely on seminars, workshops or the production of research reports as ends in themselves.
Activities not eligible for funding
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Activities focused on service delivery or activities that support military, religious affairs, construction activities, capital costs, or mainly staff salaries are ineligible.
How to Apply
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
Applicants should submit the completed Activity Concept Form and Activity Based Budget Form via email at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit https://www.gov.uk/government/news/cambodia-call-for-project-proposals-20192020–2
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.