Deadline: 27 May 2019
The BEPF project bids will be shortlisted and approved by the British Embassy Vientiane’s Post Programme Board. To apply for funding, interested organisations must submit a project proposal and activity budget plan to the British Embassy. This will provide the basic information required to enable the Post Programme Board to make an assessment on whether or not the bidder will be invited to submit a full project proposal.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The BEPF will fund projects from £5,000 upwards. It is strongly recommended that projects supporting these priority objectives must under £10,000.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Duration of the Project: June 10, 2019 – February 15, 2020.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
All projects submitted must directly support at least one of the following priority objectives for the British Embassy Programme Fund:
- Promoting Education. Preference will be given to projects related to:
- Promoting a safe and enabling environment for good governance, rule of law and human rights. Preference will be given to projects related to:
- Strengthening research/analytical skills for public service
- Gender equality
- Ethnic minority
- LGBT rights
- Disability inclusion
- Promoting a safe and enabling environment for operating business in Lao PDR by raising awareness and enhancing capacity of both private and non – private sectors. Preference will be given to projects related to:
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Anti-money laundering
- Environment and Conservation. Preference will be given to projects related to:
- Illegal Wildlife trade (IWT)
- Promoting culture and sports, including the development of media, social media, film and other creative arts. Preference will be given to projects related to:
- Social inclusion
All British Embassy Vientiane Programme Fund projects must clearly demonstrate how they will:
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
- Support at least one of the above priorities
- Deliver value for money (VfM)
- Meet OECD criteria for Official Development Assistance (ODA) funding and
- Demonstrate that they are able to complete 90% spend by December 7, 2019
The assessment criteria will be based on the following:
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.
- financial and operational capacity
- value for money
How to Apply
Completed concept notes should be sent by email at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit https://www.gov.uk/government/news/british-embassy-vientiane-laos-call-for-bids-201920