The British High Commission (BHC) in Kuala Lumpur is inviting project proposals for the 2020/21 International Programme Fund (IPF) to support the Covid-19 response.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
This call for bids is for project proposals to support the Covid-19 response in Malaysia. They are facing the biggest public health emergency in a generation. The challenge is global, and the UK is committed to a coordinated international response. They will be working together governments, civil society, research-based organisations, and multilateral partners to support this global effort.
BHC is particularly interested in project proposals that aim to deliver in the following areas:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Global health response
- Economic and socio-economic response
- Science, Technology and Innovation response: Adoption and Utilisation of AI and Data
- Projects to run from July 2020 to December 2020, with no expectation of funding beyond this period.
- Minimum budget limit: £10,000
- Maximum budget limit: £60,000
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Bids will be assessed against the following criteria:
- alignment with the above mentioned objectives
- outcomes are achievable within the funding period
- project design includes clear monitoring and evaluation procedures
- risk and financial accountability procedures
- the organisation’s safeguarding policies that ensure protection of beneficiaries
- feasibility of project delivery under current circumstances
- overall value for money
For more information, visit https://www.gov.uk/government/news/call-for-project-proposals-supporting-covid-19-response-in-malaysia?utm_source=miragenews&utm_medium=miragenews&utm_campaign=news
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.