Deadline: 30 January 2017
Applications are open for the Caplan Foundation for Early Childhood which is intended to be an incubator of promising research and development projects that may ultimately enhance the development, health, safety, education or quality of life of children from infancy through seven years of age across the country.
Each of its grants is made with the expectation that a successful project outcome will be of significant interest to other investigators or developers, within the grantee’s field of endeavor, and will be amenable to beneficial application or adaptation elsewhere. In essence, the foundation’s goal is to provide seed money for those imaginative endeavors, addressed to the needs of young children, which appear most likely to bear fruit on a national scale.
Areas of Interest
The Foundation provides funding in the following areas:
- Early Childhood Welfare
- Early Childhood Education and Play
- Parenting Education
The Foundation will not fund:
- the operation or expansion of existing programs
- the purchase or renovation of capital equipment, existing software or programmatic materials
- single events
- the creation or acquisition of works of art or literary works
- organizations that discriminate based on race, color, creed, national origin or sexual orientation
- individuals or for-profit entities
- political organizations
- programs with any religious content
- organizations and/or programs operating outside the United States
How to Apply
Applicants must submit Letters of Inquiry online via given website.
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit Call for Applications.