Deadline: 4 December 2017
The EaP PLUS is seeking applications for its Grant Scheme with an aim to encourage the research and innovation cooperation between the European Union (EU) and Eastern Partnership (EAP) countries and to address effectively current opportunities and remaining obstacles in this cooperation.
The EaP PLUS Grant Scheme (2017) is designed to enhance EU-EaP research and innovation partnerships through cluster and cluster-like organisation cooperation. The activity aims at strengthening clusters in EaP countries, transferring the EU’s – and, when relevant, the EaP countries’ – good practices, and facilitating sustainable inter-cluster cooperation between the EU and EaP countries’ existing or emerging clusters.
- EaP PLUS offers six grants of up to 10.000€ to EaP clusters or cluster-like legal entities or organizations.
- The grant covers the expenses of the cooperative activity of the EaP and EU clusters.
- The grants will be allocated on a competitive basis following an evaluation by the EaP project representatives.
- The call is targeted to cluster and cluster-like initiatives in Georgia and EU countries only.
- The candidate cluster or cluster-like organization should meet the European definition of a cluster as closely as possible.
- This is an important criterion for selection of the grant scheme beneficiary.
- Eligible applicants include: clusters; emerging clusters and cluster-like initiatives; business networks focused on Research and Innovation (R&I); industry associations and regional organizations focused on R&I; chambers of commerce.
- The joint application should involve at least one Georgian and at least one EU cluster. The joint application should be submitted by the Georgian cluster on behalf of both organizations.
- Registration of the candidate EU and Georgian clusters on the ECCP (European Cluster Collaboration Platform) is strongly encouraged for the Georgian candidates and mandatory for EU candidates.
- The candidate cluster and cluster-like organizations must be legal entities. No funding will be given to individual persons.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can download the application form via given website.
Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom Georgia
For more information, please visit EaP PLUS Cluster Grant.