Are you interested in Water for Development? Are you between 15 and 30 years old? Do you have a new and innovative idea that needs seed funding to start? Is your project going to take place in Switzerland or is it Swiss-related? If yes, then you can apply for the Swiss Water Partnership Youth Project.
The Swiss Water Partnership (SWP) is a multi-stakeholder platform bringing Swiss organisations from the academic, civil society, public and private sectors together to find innovative solutions for water challenges in developing and transition countries.
- Demonstrate potential of the water sector to young people
- Create a Swiss network to engage youth in the water sector
- Empower more young voices in the decision arena
- A platform for Swiss youth in water sector to initiate and join projects
- A community of young water leaders
SWP Youth Activities
- Call for Proposals and seed funding
- Support for independent projects
- Connecting projects with players
- Inform and Influence decision making
- Trainings & Events
- Network creation
- Interaction with the wider community
- Link with existing SWP activities for youth – eg., Swiss Junior Water Prize
- Your project can get a seed grant of up to 1000 CHF.
- Youth: Your team members are between 15 and 30 years old.
- Water: Your project is related to “Water for development”.
- Swiss: Your project will be conducted in or be related to Switzerland (i.e. projects in another country being based on Swiss technology, knowledge, research are OK!)
- Innovative: Your project is new. Ongoing projects cannot be funded.
- Applied: The project cannot be purely research. However, if your project is based on a concluded research it is very welcomed!
- Community: The applicants must be SWP Youth members. Are you not yet part of SWP Youth? Then you can sign in for free.
- Language: You can answer the questions in English, German, French, Italian or Spanish.
For more information, visit https://www.swisswaterpartnership.ch/project/swp-youth-projects/