The Northwest Minnesota Foundation (NMF) has launched call for applications for the Women’s Fund Grant Program to support of women and girls in northwest Minnesota.
The Northwest Minnesota Women’s Fund develops resources and sen-es as a catalyst for improving the quality of life for women and girls.
They envision a region where women and girls reach their full potential, and working toward that end through grants, scholarships, education, and recognition programs.
Priority will be given to applications that support the Women’s Fund goals:
- Supporting entrepreneurial opportunities for women
- Supporting programs that lead to a safer environment for women and girls
- Building networks of women in leadership positions throughout the region
- Encouraging and equipping women and girls to achieve their full potential
Grant funds can be used for speakers, educational materials, program delivery expenses, research projects, and for professional development. Grant funds are not available for scholarships (higher education), general operations, capital purchases, nor for business start-up or operations.
- The Women’s Fund will consider grant applications for up to $5,000.
- The Northwest Minnesota Women’s Fund is a tax exempt charitable component fund of the Northwest Minnesota Foundation, committed to improving the quality of life for women and girls in Beltrami, Cleanvater, Hubbard, Kittson, Lake of the Woods, Mahnomen, Marshall, Norman, Pennington, Polk, Red Lake, and Roseau counties.
- Relationship of the project to Women’s fund mission and goals
- Evidence of grassroots support involving women
- Identified purpose and need for project
- Clear goals and action steps for completing the project
- Description of working relationship(s) with other partner(s) and/or funding sources
- Potential long-term impact of the project
- Evidence of an evaluation plan (Le. participant evaluations or surveys)
For more information, visit https://www.nwmf.org/resources/grants/open-grant-rounds/