The Giving Joy is now seeking applications for its grants program to strengthen and inspire women’s entrepreneurship worldwide.
- Grants will range from US$250 to US$500.
- Women ages 18 and up.
- You can apply for a grant from any country or state or territory in the world.
- You can propose activities in any field, trade, occupation, or craft. However, your business/organization/idea must focus on women, girls and/or families. And all activities must be legal!
- Applicants may only apply once per cycle. Once awarded a grant, applicants cannot apply again. Applicants who do not receive a grant may apply again in future cycles.
What is important to emphasize in the grant application?
- Make sure you fill out all fields of the online application form. An incomplete application will not be considered.
- Your proposed grant activities must have a social benefit to your community and must go beyond financial aspects of your business. The more social impact you can illustrate through your idea – the better and the greater your chances of winning the grant.
- Giving Joy will not support activities related to the purchase of merchandise, stock, advertisements, or marketing.
- Be as specific as possible, particularly regarding how you will use the grant funds. For example, if you plan on using the grant for a community event, a training, scholarships, etc. please include a detailed list of the activity you will develop including estimated costs, what the event will include, who is the target audience, and how the event will impact women, girls, and families.
- Include, as much as possible, qualitative information related to the grant impact (ex. training for 10 women, each women will train an additional 10 women, ultimately impacting 20 families and 50 children in the community).
For more information, visit Giving Joy.
I will wish to apply for géants for a a common initiative group (CIG) self reliance
Kindly, visit the following link to apply: https://givingjoygrants.org/grant-application