Deadline: 25 May 2016
RESULTS Educational Fund is currently inviting applications from Organizations for its Right to Education Index (RTEI) 2016, with an aim to ensure that all people, no matter where they live, enjoy their right to a quality education.
- Strengthen the expertise and capacity of civil society and education advocates.
- Increase public and political support for realizing the right to education.
- Hold governments and institutions accountable for their commitments to the right to education.
- Uphold the right to education for every child and adult everywhere.
RESULTS Educational Fund will provide USD $3,500 for RTEI partners to fulfill the above responsibilities.
- Organizations from all geographies are eligible.
- Partner organizations must be able to provide proof of legal status to operate in their country as a nonprofit, non-governmental, or charitable organization.
How to Apply
Interested organizations should complete the RTEI Partner Application Form via given website.
Note: Selected organizations will be notified by Wednesday, June 1, 2016.
For more information, please visit Call for Proposals.