Deadline: 30 September 2019
The Financial Markets Foundation for Children is a company incorporated under the Corporations Law and is the trustee of a charitable trust of the same name, whose purpose is the promotion of the health and welfare of children of Australia.
The Foundation is supported by participants of Australia’s financial community, receiving both corporate and individual donations to fund research programs and a wide range of other projects designed specifically to improve the health, welfare and well-being of the future of Australia.
- The Foundation generally awards grants of around $50,000 – $80,000 per year, and for either one or two years.
- A maximum amount of $100,000 for one year will be awarded, with no more than a total of $160,000 awarded for a two-year project.
- Grants normally are made for projects which can be completed within 12 – 24 months.
- Applicants should outline the significance of the project, why it warrants support and how it relates to the Foundation’s aim to assist in the health and welfare of children in Australia.
- Age Specification: Preference will be given to projects focussed on children aged 14 years and under, although the Foundation will consider projects relating to children up to 18 years of age.
- Results of Research and Patents: It is an Australian Taxation Office requirement that the results of the Project must be made available in relevant journals and any Australian patents issued in the course of the research must be made available to all interested parties on the same terms. The support of the Foundation should be acknowledged in an appropriate way in all published papers and reports and a copy sent to the Foundation following their publication so that the foundation can keep accurate records of the productivity resulting from funding.
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Interested applicants must download the application form and send it via email at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit http://www.foundationforchildren.com.au/apply-for-a-grant.html
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.