- Primate Conservation, Inc. will grant seed monies or provide matching grants for graduate students, qualified conservationists and primatologists to study rare and endangered primates and their conservation in their natural habitat.
- PCI does not support conferences, travel to scientific meetings, legal actions, tuitions or salaries at institutions, and overhead costs.
- Proposals are evaluated on competitive basis.
- Applications are screened by outside reviewers and the Board of Directors of PCI.
- All appropriate projects will be considered, but the regions of current interest are Asia and West Africa.
For more information, visit http://www.primate.org/grant_in.htm