This fund aims to preserve and foster the French language and Francophone culture in Acadie, strengthen exchanges between France and Acadie, as well as mutual knowledge between the two peoples. To do this, the Fund finances projects relating to educational and university cooperation, youth, the arts, and culture.
- Each application must come from one or more non-profit organization(s)
- The organizations must be established in one of the four Atlantic Provinces of Canada (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland, and Labrador) ;
- The organizations that have received a grant in the last two years are not eligible ;
- Under no circumstances can the grant be used to fund a salary ;
- The project must be completed by March 31, 2021 (the entire grant received must be used before this date) ;
- The France-Acadie Fund reserves the right to request any supporting accounting document ;
- The project leader undertakes to provide a report at the end of the project, the forms of which will be specified at a later date ;
- In the context of a global pandemic, projects involving a gathering of people will have to detail several options.
For more information, visit https://francecanadaculture.org/grants-and-program/call-for-projects-france-acadie-cooperation-fund/