To support the achievement of WPS FINLAND intended outcomes, UN Women in Iraq is looking for partnerships with the CSOs to provide legal and psychological service and income generating opportunities to displaced women, GBV survivors, and women of Host community in Iraq.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Outcome II: NAP implementation is undertaken by government and non-government actors through interventions to enhance social cohesion and protection.
- Output 2.2. The provision of quality multi-sectoral protection services for survivors of violence against women.
- In Iraq, UN Women will support conducting awareness session related to GBV including COVID-19 in the two targeted governorates. The topic will be determined in consultation with UN Women and depends on the most urgent needs identified based on the evolving context (minimum target: two oriental sessions per week developed and disseminated through appropriate channels).
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) outlining proposed standard minimum requirements for the women’s centers (e.g. space requirements, safety and security requirements, staffing requirements, services provide to women etc.). Minimum target: One detailed SOP document developed.
- Establish a voluntarism community-based Support Group for each location to help strengthen the link between the vulnerable women and the local community. The group should include local women leaders and relevant local government representatives and it should help monitor and support women in needs, and reporting. Develop SOPs to provide clear guidance for the group’s work. Minimum target: One Support Group per location established, one SOP document developed.
- Technical competency to be demonstrated and described in the approach to the project according to the Terms of Reference for the Call for Proposals, to be supported by a track record of successful programmatic interventions
- Capacity to deliver expected results: governance and management competency, and financial and administrative competency, demonstrated by previous partnerships with UN ‘Women or other donor organisations;
- Relevance of the mandate and the role of the organization to implement expected results and to contribute to the sustainability of said results, demonstrated by expertise in gender-related work and community outreach.
For more information, visit https://arabstates.unwomen.org/en/what-we-do/programme-implementation/csos-partners-for-un-women-iraq-wps-finland-cfp