Deadline: 20 December 2018
Government of Canada is seeking proposals for its EcoAction Community Funding Program which is available for new projects that engage Canadians and clearly demonstrate measurable, positive results related to fresh water, a key environmental priority.
Preference will be given to proposals that engage Indigenous Peoples, youth or small businesses.
Applicant’s project must include one related Priority Result:
- Canadians contribute to the improvement of water quality through:
- the diversion and reduction of harmful substances and plastic waste in fresh water
- the improvement and restoration of aquatic habitat
- Canadians contribute to the conservation and sustainable use of Canada’s fresh water
- Non-profit groups and non-governmental groups and organizations are eligible to receive funding through the EcoAction Community Funding Program. Examples of eligible groups include:
- environmental groups
- community groups
- youth and seniors groups
- community-based associations
- service clubs
- Indigenous organizations
- The following groups are not eligible but are encouraged to partner with non-profit organizations to support a project proposal:
- educational institutions
- municipal, provincial, territorial, federal governments
How to Apply
To obtain a copy of the 2019 application form and applicant’s guide, please contact the EcoAction regional offices at the address given in the website.
Eligible Country: Canada
For more information, please visit https://bit.ly/2F05S9S