Deadline: 20 December 2018
Government of Canada is seeking proposals for its EcoAction Community Funding Program which is available for new projects that engage Canadians and clearly demonstrate measurable, positive results related to fresh water, a key environmental priority.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Preference will be given to proposals that engage Indigenous Peoples, youth or small businesses.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Applicant’s project must include one related Priority Result:
- Canadians contribute to the improvement of water quality through:
- the diversion and reduction of harmful substances and plastic waste in fresh water
- the improvement and restoration of aquatic habitat
- Canadians contribute to the conservation and sustainable use of Canada’s fresh water
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Non-profit groups and non-governmental groups and organizations are eligible to receive funding through the EcoAction Community Funding Program. Examples of eligible groups include:
- environmental groups
- community groups
- youth and seniors groups
- community-based associations
- service clubs
- Indigenous organizations
- The following groups are not eligible but are encouraged to partner with non-profit organizations to support a project proposal:
- educational institutions
- municipal, provincial, territorial, federal governments
How to Apply
To obtain a copy of the 2019 application form and applicant’s guide, please contact the EcoAction regional offices at the address given in the website.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Eligible Country: Canada
For more information, please visit https://bit.ly/2F05S9S
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.