Deadline: 18 July 2019
The European Commission-Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) is accepting proposals for a program entitled “European Youth Together” with an aim to create networks promoting regional partnerships, to be run in close cooperation with young people from across Europe (Erasmus+ programme countries). The networks would organise exchanges, promote trainings (for instance for youth leaders) and allow young people themselves to set up joint projects.
‘European Youth Together’ seeks to support initiatives from at least five youth organisations from five different eligible Erasmus+ programme countries to share their ideas about the EU, encourage wider civic participation and help foster a sense of European citizenship. The initiative aims to bring together European youth from across Europe; East, West, North and South.
The thematic priorities are active citizenship, network-building, European values and European citizenship, democratic participation, democratic resilience and social inclusion related to youth.
- promotion and development of more structured cooperation between different youth organisations to build or strengthen partnerships,
- youth organisations involved in initiatives to encourage young people to participate in the democratic process and in society by organising trainings, showcase commonalities among young Europeans and encourage discussion and debate on their connection to the EU, its values and democratic foundations,
- promote participation of under-represented groups of young people in politics, youth organisations and other civil society organisations by engaging vulnerable and socioeconomic disadvantaged youth.
It targets youth NGOs, public bodies and informal groups of young people, especially those active at grassroots level, which would propose projects involving at least five partners who have the capacity to mobilise young people in partnerships covering different countries and regions within the Erasmus+ Programme Countries.
- The total budget available for the co-financing of projects under the present call is EUR 5 000 000.
- The financial contribution from the EU is minimum EUR 100 000 and cannot exceed EUR 500 000. It is limited to a maximum co-financing rate of 80 % of the total eligible project costs.
Applications which comply with the following criteria will be subject to an in-depth evaluation.
- Only applications from legal entities established in the Erasmus+ programme countries are eligible.
- Participating organisations can be:
- non-profit organisations, associations and NGOs including European Youth NGOs;
- social enterprises;
- public bodies at local-, regional- or national level;
- associations of regions;
- European Groupings of Territorial Cooperation;
- profit-making bodies active in Corporate Social Responsibility
- established in an Erasmus+ programme country
- The minimum partnership composition requirement for this call is at least 5 partners from 5 different countries eligible for participation in the Erasmus+ programme. Applying organisations should demonstrate their capacity to ensure a good geographical balance in terms of partners from different parts of the Erasmus+ programme countries. This means a partnership distribution across eligible countries where partners come from different regions East, West, North and South.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, North Macedonia, Serbia, Turkey
For more information, visit this link.