The European Commission (EC) has announced a call for proposals for the Design and Implementation of Inclusive Sports Programme to complement the activities organised under action category by offering activities that build bridges between citizens, regardless of their language, culture or background.
Sport provides a universal framework for learning values, appeals to a wide audience and contributes to the development of the soft skills needed for responsible citizenship.
Action category aims therefore at:
- encouraging EYE participants to discover new physical activities and sports, including adaptive/para sports;
- encouraging accessibility of physical activities and sport for everyone, irrespective of their age, intellectual capacity or level of fitness;
- communicating on the benefits of sport on health and wellbeing;
- raising awareness on the contribution of sport, notably at local level, to the construction of a more integrated European Union.
- The available budget for this call is EUR 28 000.
- Activities should take place between the starting date of the actions and 15 October 2021.
- Non-profit making organisation. Be a non-governmental organisation or body;
- A legal person constituted and registered as legal entity for at least three years at the time of application;
- Based in one of the Member States of the European Union.
- National organisation or Pan-European organisation combining grassroots as well as high-level sports organisations.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/3xPt1nd