Deadline: 18 December 2019
The Romanian Social Development Fund, as Programme Operator of the “Local Development, Poverty Reduction and Enhanced Roma Inclusion” Programme has announced the Call for proposals for Local Development Program.
The call for projects aims to implement measures to prevent and combat poverty and social exclusion and to contribute to increasing the access of disadvantaged groups to social services, as well as to increasing the level of satisfaction of these groups with regard to the quality of these services.
Romanian Social Development Fund (RSDF)
RSDF is an autonomous, non-profit organization, which supports communities and disadvantaged groups by promoting participatory approach, in which members of local communities identify issues, and choose to be supported through funding one that is considered a priority.
Achieving a change of attitude and mentality, in several grounds (individual and institutional, local and national) by demonstrating that, where is will in solving a problem, there are solutions in this regard.
Supporting the sustainable development of poor communities and other vulnerable groups in Romania, by promoting and assisting the identified local initiatives which are achieved, for the common benefit, by participatory involvement of the community.
- In total, the amount allocated to the call is 10,090,640 Euros, coming from the Norway Grants 2014-2021 (85%) and public co-financing (15%);
- The minimum value of the grant that can be requested for the implementation of a project is 500,000 euros and the maximum one is 2,500,000 Euros.
- Public entities, non-governmental organizations and associations of local authorities;
- The activities supported by the projects financed under this call will mainly target the elderly, children affected by the migration of parents, people with disabilities, serious illnesses, in the terminal phase, victims of abuse and domestic violence, and other categories of groups;
- The recommended duration of the projects is from 18 to 36 months.
- The eligible activities will focus on the development or extension of support and assistance services, social and medical care, to access the labour market, as well as promoting and replicating new models of intervention for vulnerable groups.
- Also, other examples of measures are aimed at investments in the physical and informational accessibility of social, medical and educational services, as well as assistance, support and support in solving the housing situation for vulnerable groups and investments in the acquisition, renovation or construction of houses for vulnerable groups.
How to Apply
The project proposal file (respectively a printed copy and an identical copy in electronic format) shall be sent either in person or by courier/ mail (with acknowledgment receipt) at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Romania
For more information, please visit http://www.frds.ro/index.php?id=146&lang=2