Deadline: 27 September 2019
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The simulation programs should have an educational component that increases knowledge and understanding of NATO operations and organizational structure and is followed by a practical Model NATO simulation exercise.
If possible, they suggest coordinating with similar university-level programs in the Nordic-Baltic countries. The target population in Norway should be university students interested in domestic and international security and interested in learning more about NATO, especially students involved in political and international affairs organizations.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The project should culminate in a final Model NATO conference in Oslo in Spring/Summer of 2020 and allow participants to partake in simulated discussions on NATO security issues.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
The goals of this funding opportunity are to:
- Strengthen understanding of NATO among young people (18-25), through a Model NATO simulation program in 2019-2020.
- Build awareness of the importance NATO plays in promoting peace, security and stability in the region through greater knowledge and understanding of geo-politics, security issues, and regional connectivity.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Proposals should include the following elements submitted on official letterhead:
- Overview of proposed project;
- Narrative that covers the facilitation of a series of Model NATO simulations in 3-5 Norwegian cities, culminating in one large regional gathering in Oslo in Spring/Summer 2020, and a description of how the project will increase understanding of NATO’s organizational structure and critical policy issues among participants;
- Marketing plan for recruiting participants and generating interest in the project;
- Background of implementing organization, including key project leaders;
- List of any proposed partners, including their role in the project;
- Official letters of support from any proposed partners;
- Media and outreach plan, including traditional and social media;
- Expected outcomes, including any potential follow-on activities;
- Monitoring and evaluation plan (grantee will be responsible for submitting a detailed monitoring and evaluation plan for all components of the program, including the submission of a final wrap-up report upon completion of the program series);
- Samples of previous related work executed successfully by the grant applicant;
- Organization contact information;
- DUNS number;
How to Apply
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
Proposals should be submitted via email at the address with “NOFO Proposal: Model NATO” in the subject line.
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.