The Global Water Partnership – Caribbean (GWP-C) has re-opened its Call for Project Proposals – Grant Funding for Small-Scale Integrated Water and Wastewater Management (IWWM) Capacity Building Projects in the Caribbean.
Objective of the Call
- Develop and submit a proposal to implement a small-scale capacity building project in the Caribbean Region (must be a CReW+ country) in the area of Integrated Water and Wastewater Management (IWWM).
- Funding of US$5,000 per grant will be awarded to successful applicants, for the execution of their proposed IWWM capacity building project. The small-scale IWWM capacity building project should span a maximum of five (5) months and must be completed by end of July, 2023.
Deliverables and Schedule
- Deliverables: Successful grantees will be required to develop a final report on their IWWM capacity building project, which must include a financial statement.
- Schedule: Successful grantees will also be required to develop an activity-based timeline for their proposal; all activities must be implemented within the timeframe provided in the project proposal.
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Call for Project Proposals for the implementation of a IWWM Capacity Building Project in any of the GEF CReW+ Participating countries.
- The project proposal should include all financial costs to be borne by the prospective grantee for executing the project. They will be in contact with the applicants whose proposals are under consideration, within three (3) weeks following the deadline date.
For more information, visit GWP.