- Enabel’s new portfolio aims to contribute to the following two general objectives:
- The first pillar of the new portfolio will focus on the empowerment of youth with specific attention to the following thematic priorities:
- Education and learning
- Civic engagement and protection
- Skills, employment and entrepreneurship.
Types of Activities
- Types of activity admissible for financing under this Call for Proposals:
- Organization of STEAM classes after school hours
- Organization of STEAM summer camps.
- Any grant application under this Call for Proposals must fall between the following amounts:
- Minimum of 50.000 EURO (fifty thousand euro)
- Maximum of 175.000 EURO (one hundred and seventy-five thousand euro)
- The actions must be implemented in Palestine and cover 1 of the following regions:
- Gaza (Lot 1)
- East Jerusalem (Lot 2)
- West Bank (Lot 3).
- The target beneficiaries of the project are children (grade 1-12).The proposal needs to ensure the participation of at least 50% vulnerable children (including 10% children with disabilities), and at least 40% girls / boys.
- To be admissible for grants, the applicant must satisfy the following conditions:
- Be a legal person; and
- Be a non-profit private entity or a foundation;and
- Be established or represented in Palestine ; and
- Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and not be acting as an intermediary;and
- Have an active bank account for the past 24 months; and
- Have audited financial statements (income statement and balance sheet) of the last closed financial year
For more information, visit https://www.enabel.be/nl/tender/call-proposals-support-quality-extracurricular-steam-activities