The European Commission has announced a call for proposals for the Operating Grants 2021 to EU level networks having signed a framework partnership agreement for the period 2018-2021 and being active in the area: rights of persons with disabilities.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The objective of the Call is to promote, protect and monitor the rights of persons with disabilities, to ensure that people with disabilities can fully enjoy their rights.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Applicants are invited to:
- provide a clear description of the methodology, main outputs and their expected contribution to European policy development in the thematic areas of this call, as well as to demonstrate the added value of their activities;
- describe their monitoring system and the way in which they use monitoring and external evaluations in order to assess, on the one hand, their overall performance and, on the other hand, the relevance and impact of their outputs.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
The total budget earmarked for the EU co-financing of projects under this call is estimated at € 3,100,000.00 EUR.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
To be eligible, actions must be fully carried out in eligible participating REC countries:
- EU Member State;
- Iceland and Liechtenstein;
- Serbia (an Agreement between the European Union and Serbia on the participation of Serbia in the REC programme was signed on 16.07.2018).
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- Proposals can only be submitted by organisations having signed a Framework Partnership Agreement with the European Commission following the 2017 Call for Proposals establishing four-year Framework Partnership Agreements for the period 2018-202115 .
- Proposals may not involve consortia;
- Affiliated entities to the applicant are NOT eligible to receive funding under this call for proposals.
The following types of activities are not eligible for EU funding:
- financial support to third parties as defined in point 3 of the Financial Guidelines · membership fees to other networks supported by EU grants;
- sponsorships/scholarships to individuals for their participation in workshops, seminars, conferences, congresses, training courses etc. (i.e. fees to attend an event);
- activities supporting political parties; · legal actions before national or international courts regardless of their grounds or objectives.
- Volunteers’ work is accepted as an activity but volunteers’ costs in the meaning of art 181(8) and 190 (2) of the Financial Regulation are not eligible for reimbursement.
For more information, visit https://ec.europa.eu/social/main.jsp?catId=629&langId=en&callId=600&furtherCalls=yes
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.