The Embassy of the Czech Republic in Bangkok is pleased to launch a call for Small Scale Projects (SSPs) for the year 2024.
- The projects can focus on various sectors – for example environment, agriculture, health, education, social services etc. All projects should be based on the principle of sustainability – that is sustaining the benefits for the long term without an additional external support.
- A project can be funded with a budget from 200 000 CZK (approx. 8 500 USD) to 500 000 CZK (approx. 22 000 USD) maximum. Co-funding from the applicant or other sources is welcome.
- Total sum of personal and travel costs must not exceed 25% of total SSP budget. Maximum SSP duration is from signing of the Contract (approx. March) to October, i.e. 7 months in total.
- Only organizations with legal capacity in Thailand or Laos can submit an SSP proposal, including:
- local non-governmental, community and not-for-profit organizations,
- local academic institutions working on local projects,
- international, intergovernmental, multilateral and regional institutions, organizations and agencies working on local development activities,
- municipal, regional or national government institutions or agencies of the recipient country working on local projects.
- The majority of SSP funding is to be directed toward local civil society organizations (including non-governmental organizations) and other institutions working at the local level. Other entities, such as international, intergovernmental, multilateral and regional organizations can be eligible for a contribution, provided that they are working with local partners and on local projects. Similarly, municipal, regional or national government institutions may receive SSP funding provided that their projects are essentially local in nature.
For more information, visit Embassy of the Czech Republic in Bangkok.