In accordance with the Concept of the Czech Republic’s human rights and transition promotion policy, the TRANS Programme focuses on the following thematic priorities:
- supporting civil society, including human rights defenders;
- promoting the freedom of expression and information, including the freedom of the media;
- promoting an equal and full political and public participation;
- supporting institution-building in the area of the rule of law;
- promoting equality and non-discrimination;
- promoting human rights in employment and in the environmental context.
- Czech financial contribution for each project is between 100.000 CZK – 500.000 CZK.
- Maximum length of your project is 8 months (from 1.3.2023 to 31.10.2024).
- The expenses will be reimbursed by the embassy after submission of originals of invoices/receipts (no advance payments will be granted).
- The project has to be implemented after the signature of the contract for implementation.
- The project proposals should correspond with the development priorities of the country.
- Funds are allocated to non-political and non-governmental entities only.
For more information, visit Embassy of the Czech Republic in Lusaka.