The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic is launching a call for submission of a project for the local transition for the year 2021.
The objective of this call for project submission for local transition 2021 is to identify projects that will contribute to the development of Tunisia by creating constructive changes in human rights through the implementation of the local project submitted. Bidders must be strictly non-governmental, non-political, and have a legal identification published in JORT to be entitled to sign the contract with the Czech Embassy.
The relevant areas for project proposals are:
- Support for civil society, including human rights defenders,
- Freedom of expression, including the media, free access to information,
- Broader and equal citizen participation in public and political life,
- The development of rule of law institutions,
- Equality and non-discrimination,
- Support for respect for human rights in business through good working conditions.
- The contribution of the Czech Republic for each submission of a local transition project cannot exceed the threshold of 62,500 TND.
- It will be responsible for monitoring the projects selected for funding in short of the year 2021, specifically the 1 st February to 31 October 2021.
Note: The sustainability of the results and the autonomy of the project after the funding from the Czech Republic has ended will be rewarding criteria and will be taken into account during the evaluation. The submission of proposals accompanied by an extract from the JORT confirming the legal identity of the tenderer must be sent to the following address given on the website.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/2Hj9eGU