Deadline: 31 July 2016
The Takeda Foundation is currently accepting nominations for the Takeda Young Entrepreneurship Award.
The Takeda Young Entrepreneurship Award praises young entrepreneurs or entrepreneurial individuals who challenge technological or social needs in the real world. The Award places high value on innovative individuals who try to realize bold and clear-sighted ideas to solve issues based on technological or social needs.
- The Takeda Foundation will select the Best Entrepreneur and 5 Entrepreneurs.
- The Best Entrepreneur Award recipient will receive a diploma, plaque and monetary prize of one million yen.
- Each recipient of the Entrepreneur Award will receive a diploma, plaque and a monetary prize of two hundred thousand yen.
- Candidates should be young individuals under forty years of age regardless of sex, organization or nationality.
- The Takeda Foundation awaits the nominations or self-applications of young individuals who challenge technological or social needs to enhance the well being of people throughout the world.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply through an online registration via given website.
For more information, please visit Takeda Young Entrepreneurship Award.