Deadline: 15 June 2016
The governments of the United States of America (through the Department of State) and India (through the Department of Science & Technology) have jointly announced a call for proposals for United States-India Science & Technology Endowment Fund (USISTEF) for the promotion of joint activities that would lead to innovation and technopreneurship through the application of science and technology.
The aim of this Fund is to support promising joint U. S. -India entrepreneurial initiatives that address the theme of “commercializing technologies for societal impact” through a competitive grant program.
- Healthy Individual
- Biomedical devices & diagnostics
- Food and nutrition products
- Preventive & curative measures to
- Improve health
- Empowering Citizens
- Financial inclusion
- Information and communication technology
Grants size up to Rs. 2.50 crores or approx $ 400,000.
- Proposals must include a minimum of one partner from each country (mentioned below).
- The bi-national teams can include:
- Incorporated companies including startups
- Non-incorporated entities
- Individuals or consortia from academia, government laboratories, non-government R&D institutions
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via given website.
Eligible countries: India and United States.
For more information, please visit Call for Proposals.