Deadline: 17 June 2016
The Embassy of Canada in Thailand is accepting proposals from eligible organizations for its Canada Fund for Local Initiatives (CFLI). CFLI projects are locally designed and implemented, making the program highly responsive to local needs and interests.
- Championing inclusive and accountable governance, peaceful pluralism and respect for diversity and human rights
- Promoting gender equality and empowerment of women and girls
- Addressing climate change and enhancing environmental sustainability
- Stimulating sustainable and green economic growth
- Promoting stability and security
- The average contribution is $15,000 to $30,000 Canadian Dollars ($50,000 being the maximum allocation amount for a project).
- All projects must be completed between the date of signature of the Contribution Agreement and 28 February 2017.
- Local non-governmental, community and not-for-profit organizations
- local academic institutions working on local projects
- international, intergovernmental, multilateral and regional institutions, organizations and agencies working on local development activities
- municipal, regional or national government institutions or agencies of the recipient country working on local projects
- Canadian non-governmental and not-for-profit organizations that are working on local development activities through a local office
- conducting advocacy
- providing training or education
- providing technical expertise
- conducting research and/or reporting
- providing or repairing infrastructure
- providing equipment
- delivering supplies
- in exceptional cases, providing support for humanitarian assistance efforts
How to Apply
Applicants should submit their application forms electronically via given website.
For more information, please visit Canada Fund for Local Initiatives.