Deadline: 23 July 2020
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- human rights with a focus on the rights of minorities and freedom of media.
- peace and security, with a focus on reducing extremism and its associated impact on regional security.
- environment and climate action focusing on adaptation and mitigation, or on water management.
- consider how women, girls, men, and boys are affected differently by the problem their project is aiming to address, ensuring, at the same time, that the project does not cause harm
- consult women and/or girls in the development of their project proposal
- ensure that the views of those women and/or girls inform the project’s design
- Local, national or community-based organization (non-governmental and not-for-profit)
- Local municipal, regional or national government institution or agency of the recipient country
- Local academic institution
- Canadian organization (non-governmental or not-for-profit) that is working on local development activities
- International or regional organization (non-governmental or not-for-profit) that is working on local development activities
- Intergovernmental or multilateral institution, organization or agency working on local development activities