Deadline: 30 September 2016
Captain Planet Foundation is accepting applications for its Small Grants 2016 to serve communities through environmental stewardship activities.
The mission of the Captain Planet Foundation is to give the next generation of environmental stewards an active understanding and love for the natural world in which they live. CPF invests in high-quality, solution-based programs that inspire and teach youth to become collaborators and agents of change.
- Provide hands-on environmental stewardship opportunities for youth
- Serve as a catalyst to getting environment-based education in schools
- Inspire youth and communities to participate in community service through environmental stewardship activities
Captain Planet Foundation will accept small grant requests for amounts between $500 – $2,500.
- Applicants must have all four of the following to be considered for funding:
- Be project-based
- Projects must be performed by youth
- Projects must have real environmental outcomes
- Be based in the United States
- All applicant organizations or sponsoring agencies must be exempt from federal taxation under the Internal Revenue Code Section 501, in order to be eligible for funding (this includes most schools and non-profit organizations).
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit Captain Planet Foundation.