Deadline: 14 August 2019
Applications has been currently launched for the Cartier Women’s Initiative to support female entrepreneurs world wide.
Each year, 21 finalists representing 7 regions (Latin America & the Caribbean, North America, Europe, Sub-Saharan Africa, Middle East & North Africa, East Asia and South Asia & Oceania) are selected during the first round of the competition.
These finalists are then invited to attend the Awards week (exact location still TBC) during which the second round of the competition takes place. After the final jury evaluation, 7 laureates, one for each region, are announced on stage during the Awards ceremony.
- The 21 finalists, representing the top 3 businesses from each of the 7 regions, will receive:
- One-to-one personalized business coaching prior to the Awards week;
- A series of business coaching workshops and networking sessions during the Awards week;
- Media visibility for the finalists and their businesses in the months leading up to the Awards week and interview opportunities with local & international press during the Awards week.
- The 7 laureates (1 from each region) will receive:
- US$ 100 000 in prize money
- The 14 finalists (the two runners-up from each region) will receive:
- US$ 30 000 in prize money
- In addition to the prize money, all 21 finalists will be awarded:
- A scholarship to attend the six-day INSEAD Social Entrepreneurship Executive Education Programme (pending admission to the programme based on eligibility criteria and selection process);
- Ongoing support for the further growth and development of their business.
How to Apply
Applicants must download the application form from the address given on the website.
For more information please visit https://application-form.cartierwomensinitiative.com/