The Charles D. Berry Foundation (CBF) is inviting applications to support nonprofit organizations whose missions are focused on performing and visual arts, community enrichment, providing access to education, serving the needs of underserved populations and improving health outcomes.
The Charles D. Berry Foundation is committed to supporting programs in the following Focus Areas, primarily in the Greater Dayton Region:
- Arts (Performing, Visual, Educational Programming)
- Community Enrichment (Public Radio, Public Television, Museums, Parks & Recreation)
- Education (Early Childhood Education, Elementary, Secondary, Post-Secondary, and Community Initiatives)
- Health & Human Services (Individuals with Disabilities, Food Insecurity, Diseases, Improved Health Outcomes, Disaster Relief, Services for Underserved Populations, Poverty Reduction, Animal Welfare)
- Grant Application is up to $50,000.
Types of Request
The Foundation will accept requests for the following areas:
- Program or Project
- Operating Support
- Capital Campaign
- The Charles D. Berry Foundation requires applicants to submit their grant application online and complete the process. Before you start the process, carefully review the eligibility, focus areas, types of accepted requests and grantmaking process.
- Organizations without 501(c)3 public charity status from the IRS or classified as private foundations
- Organizations that discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status or any federal, state or local laws
- Political causes, candidates, organizations or campaigns
- Churches and Religious Organizations
- Sports Organizations
- Mass Funding Appeals
- Grants or Loans to Individuals
- Organizations Outside of the United States
For more information, visit Charles D. Berry.
For more information, visit https://cdberryfoundation.org/grant-submission/