Deadline: 15 April 2017
The Council of the Baltic Sea States (CBSS) is seeking applications for its Project Support Facility (PSF) in order to foster sustainable partnerships.
- Regional Identity, aiming to develop and foster the concept of Baltic Sea Region identity and a sense of belonging to the Baltic Sea Region through engagement, dialogue, people-to-people contacts, macroregional networks and multilevel governance.
- Sustainable and Prosperous Region, working towards developing the Baltic Sea Region as a model region of sustainable societies able to manage and use resources efficiently, and to tap the economic, technological, ecological & social innovation potential of the region, in order to ensure its prosperity, environmental protection and social cohesion.
- Safe & Secure Region, with the goal to enhance societal security and safety in the Baltic Sea Region and to ensure that people of the Region are protected from and resilient to violence, accidents and emergencies through preparedness, and safeguarded against harm caused by criminal exploitation and human trafficking.
- The maximum amount of co-financing granted is 65 000 euros.
- PSF funding will range between 10 000 and 65 000 Euros;
Project proposals to be funded by the PSF are eligible to apply:
- Members of the CBSS Expert Groups (EGs) and Networks;
- National, regional and local public authorities;
- Other public entities (any legal body governed by public or private law);
- Associations formed by one or several organisations governed by public law;
- NGOs and non-profit organisations;
- External actors such as CBSS Observer States or institutions of the CBSS non-member states can submit project proposals together with the CBSS Member State organisations mentioned above;
- The CBSS structures can invite third parties (public or public equivalent body or the NGOs` umbrella organizations, including CBSS Observers and Strategic Partners) to submit joint project proposals;
- Applying entities must demonstrate having the necessary financial and managerial capacities to carry out the project from initiation to the end. They will need to confirm that, if the project is selected, other sources of funds are secured in order to implement the project as described;
- Only legal entities are eligible for funding;
- Organisations with at least two years of activity;
- In exceptional cases Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) can be part of the project. In this case they cannot act as LP.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must download the application form via given website.
Eligible Countries: Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Russia, Sweden.
For more information, please visit CBSS Project Support Facility.