Deadline: 3 June 2016
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is seeking applications from eligible organisations to provide funds to develop and administer a national network of cancer prevention organizations to promote, in coordination with immunization stakeholders, efforts and activities to improve human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination delivery for the prevention of HPV-related cancers.
The network includes cancer prevention stakeholders with channels to provide education, outreach and training to public and providers. Through, this engagement and coordination with immunization stakeholders network will work to increase public and provider understanding of the burden of HPV-associated cancers that can be prevented by HPV vaccination and accelerate the full implementation of HPV vaccination so as to further the prevention of HPV-associated cancers.
- Develop and maintain national networkof cancer-prevention organizations,
- Convene a national meeting of cancer prevention and HPV immunization stakeholders
- Fund and manage pilot project/s to address barriers to HPV vaccine uptake
- Develop and maintain a national network comprised of cancer prevention organisations that have the capacity to engage clinical and immunization partners at a national, regional, state, tribal, territorial, jurisdictional and local level.
- Convene a national meeting of cancer prevention and HPV immunization stakeholders;
- Fund and manage pilotproject or projects identified by network stakeholders as high priorities for addressing barriers to HPV vaccine uptake.
Funding Information: The total project period funding is $2,000,000
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit Immunization Grants.