Deadline: 7 July 2016
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) / Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) is currently inviting applications for its Increasing HPV Vaccine Coverage by Strengthening Adolescent (Assessment, Feedback, Incentives, and exchange) AFIX Activities, Financed in Part by 2016 Prevention and Public Health Funds with an aim to support to conduct adolescent AFIS visits, an evidence-based strategy for improving vaccination coverage among adolescent.
The purpose of this FOA is to provide support to conduct adolescent AFIX visits: focus on low adolescent coverage rates which may include large health networks or individual sites with large patient population to maximize impact; expand the rollout of existing adolescent AFIX strategies or implement new ones; increase the number of completed adolescent AFIX visits; and provide information as specified to evaluate selected AFIX activities.
- Estimated Total Program Funding is $10,000,000
- Award Ceiling is $500,000
- Award Floor is $200,000
- Total Project Period Length is 2 year(s)
- State Governments City or township governments Special district governments Additional
- Government Organizations: State governments or their bona fide agents (includes the District of Columbia)Local governments or their bona fide agents Territorial governments or their bona fide agents in the Commonwealth of Territorial governments or their bona fide agents in the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianna Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, there public of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted electronically at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit grants.gov.